5 Apr 2012

I heart



Hey,

      
   So i got this idea from pintrest.com and decided to give it a try. i pre heated my oven to 175 degrees Celsius and put in my heart moulded pan filled with crushed crayons. Then 5-10 minutes later I realised it was not hot enough and put my oven to its highest setting

you'll need a knife,crayons, heart moulded pan. you can use any type of mould.












   



Step1: select the colour of the crayon's you would like.





Step 2: chop the crayons.





Step 3: place them into your pan.




step 4: place into the oven. 


step 5: place into the freezer until set, about half an hour.


Step 6: take out of mould.



You could put a name on the heart as a valentine gift or your best friend's name and she/he can have the one with your name on it.                                                                                                            M

No comments:

Post a Comment