15 Mar 2016

Vegan Parmesan Courgette / Zucchini chips

These Courgette chips are a great alternative to regular chips and ever since I started making these I cant stop because they are absolutely delicious.

Ingredients
1 small courgette per person
half a cup of breadcrumbs
quarter of a cup of nutritional yeast
Olive oil
spices- garlic salt, paprika, crushed chillies, salt, pepper, garlic puree, thyme, basil

*with the spices I mix and match depending on what I feel like sometimes I will just have it with salt pepper and herbs if I want more of a fresh taste and add a piri piri rub if I want them to have more of a kick to them.


Directions
1. cut your courgettes in thin sticks or rounds
2. coat the courgette with olive oil
3. In a bowl (preferably one with a flat bottom)mix together the breadcrumbs, nutritional yeast, and your spices
4. press the courgette into the breadcrumb mixture coating it as best you can
5. Place the breaded courgette on a sheet with some non stick cooking spray or oil
6.place in the over at 350.F/180.C for 20 minutes or until golden brown



You can try this recipe with breadcrumbs more nutritional yeast it just depends on what you like,         make the recipe your own and try it for yourself.





No comments:

Post a Comment