19 Jul 2012

Salted caramel Brownies


I used this recipie http://www.browneyedbaker.com/2010/08/16/salted-caramel-brownies/ to make these scrumptious salted caramel brownies I made these brownies with my brother, and of course we had some problems but the end result turned out wonderful. Everybody who tried it said that it was really good, even my dad who hates everything I make. The only problematic issue I had was with the caramel I did not give it enough time n the heat to thicken and so when I added the heavy cream, the foam I was expecting did not happen but it turned out okay I just kept whisking and occasionally putting it back in the heat until a smooth sauce appeared. I the. Out the sauce through a strainer since not all my sugar had melted, this also caused my caramel sauce too be runny and less flavoursome.
     M
Here's how they turned out and I would defiantly recommend this recipe.

brownie batter, caramel sauce, end result


crispy caramel edge

end result

No comments:

Post a Comment