11 Aug 2012

Chocolate Chip Lava Cookies

This morning me and my brother made these delicious cookies using this recipie
http://www.kevinandamanda.com/recipes/dessert/chocolate-chip-lava-cookies.html/

The cookie was chewy and moist, exactly how I love it. I did have a problem with mine which was the gooey centre wasn't so gooey, I would definitely recommend this recipe, because it was one of the best chocolate chip cookies I ever had, just imagining how it would taste like with a gooey centre is making my mouth water. Even though my chocolate centre wasn't oozing out it still had some liquidity to it.
                                                                                  M
   


Here's a few pictures of how mine turned out.
the centre of the cookie before it was baked
right out of the oven

the delicious inside


No comments:

Post a Comment