23 Aug 2015

September wish list

September... the new school year will begin and what better way to start than with new clothes :) After a year of living in London my room is finally coming together but now whats left are the walls... I think of my walls as a blank canvas and want to turn it into a piece of art, use it to express myself put what I love on display pictures, books, movies and music. You can learn a lot about a person just from what type of books they read. I've got a map, a caricature drawing of me and my friend, post cards, chalk wall, vinyls, cd's and books all up on my wall and I love it but I need more shelves (comment down below if you want to see how my wall will turn out) so number 1 on my list are floating shelves..


                                       
                                                                         1.floating shelves
                                                                                      $22






2. Adolescent clothing T-shirt
           £18








                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        3 .Ray-Ban Erika sunglasses
                                                                                                                                                  £108

                                                                                         £55
                    

No comments:

Post a Comment