4 Mar 2014

Chocolate peanut-butter brownies!




 I had a box of brownie mix left from when I did my easy Oreo brownie recipe but no Oreo's, while thinking of what to add to my brownies (cashews, Nutella, caramel etc). Betty Crocker had something else in mind, chocolate peanut-butter brownies. I found he recipe on the side of the box and it called for half a cup of peanut butter swirled across the batter. I only had a 1/4 cup of peanut butter but let me tell you if you are a chocolate peanut-butter person like I am you will be head over heals with this brownie. It is so simple (just follow the recipe on the back of the box and add penut-butter) yet so delicious!

2 comments:

  1. This is such a good idea! So easy too!

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. tastes delicious too! xx
    thanks for the comment and viewing my blog!

    ReplyDelete