22 Jun 2012

Hair chalking

I have long dark brown/black hair and a few strands of dyed blonde hair that hardly show's and i would like to dip dye my hair although i am not sure if i would like it. So i decided to chalk my hair instead of going to the salon and paying for my hair to be dip dyed non permanently, since i can't find non permanent hair dyes or hair colouring sprays in blue or purple, I thought hair chalking would be a great idea. I still have not done it although i wanna know what you guys think about hair chalking
                          M                                                                                                                                                             

Here's a few examples i got from the internet:






No comments:

Post a Comment