15 Feb 2014

Easy Oreo brownie recipe

After seeing this post I was inspired to make my very own Oreo brownie. There's a cafe where I live which do something very similar but I didn't want to have a layer of Oreo's, I wanted the Oreos to be more incorporated so I made my own recipe.














what you'll need:
your favorite brownie recipe or brownie box mix (I used Betty Crocker)
20 Oreos
optional: ice cream

Method:
1. follow your brownie recipe
2. In a food processor crush the Oreos into bite sized pieces. (if you don't have a food processor put the Oreos into a zip-lock and mash with a rolling pin)
3.take out 3/4 cup of the Oreo crumbs and mix the rest of the Oreos into the brownie mixture.
4. bake your brownie as normal or by following the directions on the back of the box(I take mine out a couple minutes early so their still soft and gooey).
5. crush the remaining Oreos into smaller sized pieces and sprinkle the Oreo crumbs onto the brownie and serve with ice-cream.



1 comment: