I have 3 essays to write tonight and I don't know about you but I have to have a snack while working/studying. These are the best sweet potato chips you will ever try, tender and sweet without being mushy or overly sweet.
I enjoyed mine with corn and pomegranate tea
1 sweet potato
1/4 cup olive oil
1 teaspoons paprika
1. preheat oven to 220°C (Celsius)
2. cut 1/2 inch slices of sweet potato and lay on a baking tray
3. mix olive oil and paprika, brush onto both sides of each slice
4. sprinkle 1 tablespoon over the slices then again on the other side
5. place into the oven for 20 minutes (give or take a couple of
minutes depending on your oven and the thickness of your slices), after the first 12 minutes flip your potato slices. If you'd like it crispier just change the temperature to 230 for the last couple minutes, making sure to flip and check on them though because you don't want them to burn.