31 Jan 2014

Get to know me (25 questions tag)

1. Do you have a middle name
nope

2. what was your favorite subject at school?
probably literature, I just really enjoyed reading and writing about the characters and I had a really cool teacher.

3. what's your favorite drink
right nowArizona Iced tea, there isn't a flavor that I tried and didn't like.

4. what's your favorite song at the moment?
This is a really hard question for me to answer but i'd say hey brother by Avicii.

5. What would you name your children?
I love the name Sara so if I had a girl i'd definitely name her Sara.

6. do you participate in any sports?
football and horse riding <3

7. what's your favorite book?
I dont have a favorite but I'm really enjoying 'A million little pieces' by James Frey.

8. what's your favorite color?
baby blue is my favorite but I love any pastel colours, white and pink too.



9.Whats your favorite animal?
I love horses and lions

10. What's your favorite perfume?
Escentric molecules 01.

11.What's your favorite holiday?
Halloween!

12. Have you graduated from high school?
nope, its my last year!

13. Have you been out of the country?
Fortunately i've had the opportunity to travel and I have to say i'm not done yet. I love traveling and my favorite trip has to be when I went to Japan with my school.

14. Do speak any other languages?
I speak Arabic and took french for 9 years and one of my best-freinds is French and my dad knows how to speak french as well, however I only know about 10 french words.

15. Do you have any siblings?
Yep I've got 6.

16. What's your favorite store?
urban outfitters!

17. What's your favorite restaurant?
Wagamama!

18. Do you like school?
I think life without school would be very boring but I do sometimes hate it.

19. Who are your favorite youtubers?
I have to say essiebutton and beautycrush.

20. what's your favorite movie?
I love Mulan (i'm still a child at heart), shawshank redemption, star trek (2009 & 2013) and all the fast&furious movies.

21. What are some of your favorite t.v shows?
Sherlock Sherlock Sherlock!!!

22. PC or Mac?
I actually use both but I prefer Mac.

23. What phone do you have?
iphone 5

24. How tall are you?
I think 164

25. Any pets?
no, but I would love to have my own horse.

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11689861/?claim=sjy5db2q7xt">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


No comments:

Post a Comment